-EmoTions-

[ A friend, a foe, at times and its unwise to let it rule your life or it will bring you down...]

.::Thnx to ya ppl...


blogskins
blogger
Photobucket.com
Sitemeter
Ayashi no Ceres theme

.::memories

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004


.::links

Manutd.com
Soccernet
Candystand.com
Happy Tree Friends
Friendster

.::blog reads


Nabil *
Linda *
Kexin *
Nazra *
Michelle *
Sam *
Roslan *
Chui San*
Kah Lun *
Stanley *
Aaron *
Edith *
Kt *
KL *
Yuli *
NRMH *
Ariana *
Amanda *
Firecheri *
George *
Luke *
NLYF *
Alissa *
Rizal *
Sarrah *
Chen Feng *
Deborah *
Ridtz*
Jono*
Eljo*
Redski*
Nix*
Sharon*
LeeDeeYa*


.::Say something...


Free Photo Center from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com


.::Wednesday, September 17, 2003
Dear stonner...
you have been on the com almost 24hrs a day...never ceasing except for food and to relief yourslef...where are your books?? Where is your mind??? where are your priorities in life???...I hope you wake up or else you will end up a gargoyle...and a real nasty one...

Come on now....no time to sit and think anymore...no more time to be romantic...time is no friend of yours...come on wake up...get on your feet and chase everything that you need...but if you chose not to...than I suppose you have given up on yourself...

So what now you may ask....well get UP!!! and move...I know it will be difficult to shake of the dust...but remember you still have your will inside YOU....and hope has always been by your side...trust in it and not in yourself...trust that, hope will pull you through...

I guess I have said enough...but I do hope you wake up stoner...and remember I am always with you...so you better WAKE UP NOW!

your innerself,

Conscience


*Just*another day in my life 1:53 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

"Shackled by emotions within..."