.::Monday, September 15, 2003 Hey,
want to know what went wrong today...ok here it is...firstly in the morning I tried to follow some guys advice by talking to myself in the mirror...then tell myself that I am gonna make a difference today...well come to think of it that was not the case...I mean I have been giving people compliments and what do I get in return...nothing more than scorn...anyway furthermore I feel as if everyone was against me today...well anyway dun wanna go there....
Anyway sometimes I wonder if by following what men say will definitely work...but isn't it so obvious in this world that everything that man say never does come to pass...example world peace...how long has the world dreamed of this that we will all live as one etc etc...
So who are we to believe in now...ourselves??? Well we ourselves are men and the flesh is weak and we know judging by history that mans works are futile...so if we cant believe in ourselves than who then??? Who then can we entrust our lives, our souls, our entire being...hmmm.... well at least I know who I trust...how bout you...
Anyway I don’t wanna get into this gray area but anyway till next time I guess...