.::Tuesday, September 16, 2003 Hey,
You know that choosing a flavour is very difficult....as in for examlple today when I was suppose to buy me dad's cake...it took awhile for me to choose what was ideal...firstly I has to think abt the tastes of my brothers, my dad's and most of all the price...anyway what seemed like ages turned out to be a touch and go transaction with me not knowing that the cake i had bought has always been the same cake that my family have been buying...weird huh...
Parallel to that thought life too is about looking through a window and making the right choices...so if everything were a choice and you said you had no choice than isn't that a choice because you chose to think there was no choice...complicating huh??? anyway I just wanna end here with this saying so as to point out what I am trying to say...
"That is why life is interesting, its because there are many alternatives to it" Mrs Yee (my English teacher)
Well if you think about it, it does make sense...well till next time I guess...