-EmoTions-

[ A friend, a foe, at times and its unwise to let it rule your life or it will bring you down...]

.::Thnx to ya ppl...


blogskins
blogger
Photobucket.com
Sitemeter
Ayashi no Ceres theme

.::memories

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004


.::links

Manutd.com
Soccernet
Candystand.com
Happy Tree Friends
Friendster

.::blog reads


Nabil *
Linda *
Kexin *
Nazra *
Michelle *
Sam *
Roslan *
Chui San*
Kah Lun *
Stanley *
Aaron *
Edith *
Kt *
KL *
Yuli *
NRMH *
Ariana *
Amanda *
Firecheri *
George *
Luke *
NLYF *
Alissa *
Rizal *
Sarrah *
Chen Feng *
Deborah *
Ridtz*
Jono*
Eljo*
Redski*
Nix*
Sharon*
LeeDeeYa*


.::Say something...


Free Photo Center from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com


.::Wednesday, September 17, 2003
My Dearest Conscience,
how kind of you to actually remind me to wake up...but I just cant help it but stone all the way...I dont know but I think its kind of difficult for me to get out of this calamity...

Well maybe excuses wont help but at least let me explain the development so far...well I am feeling that demon coming out of me again...its always durin this trying times that this demon arouses in my being...it will devour anything that comes in its path...that's why I am stoning around because I dont want that demon to control me like before...although that demon is the one that drives me into a trance that makes me pursue glory...I know what it can do to me, especially to my loved ones...so please understand...

I still believe and trust in hope but I dare not move because I am afraid to unleash the demon from its slumber in which the last time it wrecked me to bits...and I dont want to be wrecked...so my dearest conscience pleaasee...understand...I know by this I have aroused the guilt inside of you...that this is not the way I should carry on...its another day till the exams and I am still stoning and as a matter of fact not only will I be affected by whats to come you will to and I believe it will be worse than what that demon can do...I guess I will have to regain my strength to control this demon within me and hope in the same time I don't be overwhelmed by him...so Hope and my Will be with me as I summon again the bain that once nearly ruined me and my life...

Well I guess its time to rise and shine...for the gargoyle is released from the rock that shackles him...For this time with a renewed spirit and zeal...I will ride the tiger again...for I know I havent fulfilled myself...so its time to wake up and smell the roses for everyday is a new day...and yes...thanks my dear conscience for reviving this flame that has once burned me out...and now I am in control...



Yours dominantly,

The stoner...ME...


*Just*another day in my life 11:27 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

"Shackled by emotions within..."