-EmoTions-

[ A friend, a foe, at times and its unwise to let it rule your life or it will bring you down...]

.::Thnx to ya ppl...


blogskins
blogger
Photobucket.com
Sitemeter
Ayashi no Ceres theme

.::memories

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004


.::links

Manutd.com
Soccernet
Candystand.com
Happy Tree Friends
Friendster

.::blog reads


Nabil *
Linda *
Kexin *
Nazra *
Michelle *
Sam *
Roslan *
Chui San*
Kah Lun *
Stanley *
Aaron *
Edith *
Kt *
KL *
Yuli *
NRMH *
Ariana *
Amanda *
Firecheri *
George *
Luke *
NLYF *
Alissa *
Rizal *
Sarrah *
Chen Feng *
Deborah *
Ridtz*
Jono*
Eljo*
Redski*
Nix*
Sharon*
LeeDeeYa*


.::Say something...


Free Photo Center from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com


.::Sunday, November 02, 2003
i know i broke me promise of not writtin again until after o's but i just couldnt help but share this wif ya ppl out there...this is a song by incubus which kinda struck a part of me that makes go wobbly and maybe come to tears...i mean thinkin of all the ppl i noe and the ones who have come and gone out my life and are still here but they are not and also that person whom you wanna see the most but cant...well that explains all does it...i hope so...now back to the books and more incubus...



I Miss You by Incubus


To see you when I wake up
is a gift I didn't think could be real
to know that you feel the same as I do
is a three-fold utopian dream

You do something to me
that I can't explain
so would I be out of line, if I said
I miss you

I see your picture, I smell your skin on
the empty pillow next to mine
you have only been gone ten days
but already I am wasting away

I know I'll see you again
whether far or soon
but I need you to know that I care
and I miss you
(I miss you)




*Just*another day in my life 3:22 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

"Shackled by emotions within..."