.::Sunday, January 25, 2004 I DUNNOE BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN I HAVE THIS SUDDEN URGE TO SCREAM OR JUST BANG MY HEAD ON THE WALL...ITS JUST THAT I FEEL RITE NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT VERY VERY HOT...NOT SEXY HOT...BUT HOT AS IN ANGRY HOT...I DUNNOE...I FEEL SO FRUST THAT AT THIS MOMENT I CAN JUST BEAT SOMEONE UP...OKOK...BREATH JUST....BREATH...COUNT TO 10....1..2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...sigh...haiz...now it just feels so down so low...i dunnoe wat suddenly infuriated me...but its just that i dun have the heart to really blame anyone...coz i dun want to...i just dun wanna jump to any conclusions and yes u ppl out there pls dun jump to any conclusions....I MEAN IT!!!!...i am fine...its just that bangin on this keys make me feel better than bangin my head....:(....sigh...
i dunnoe wat went into me really...i just came home...got pissed and now i got no mood for anythin...i dun wanna be consoled coz its stupid to be consoled when i feel this way...seriously i dun wanna be like this now...not ever...i just feel so aaarrrrgghhh....sigh...watever lar ppl...just dun ya watever....:(