-EmoTions-

[ A friend, a foe, at times and its unwise to let it rule your life or it will bring you down...]

.::Thnx to ya ppl...


blogskins
blogger
Photobucket.com
Sitemeter
Ayashi no Ceres theme

.::memories

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004


.::links

Manutd.com
Soccernet
Candystand.com
Happy Tree Friends
Friendster

.::blog reads


Nabil *
Linda *
Kexin *
Nazra *
Michelle *
Sam *
Roslan *
Chui San*
Kah Lun *
Stanley *
Aaron *
Edith *
Kt *
KL *
Yuli *
NRMH *
Ariana *
Amanda *
Firecheri *
George *
Luke *
NLYF *
Alissa *
Rizal *
Sarrah *
Chen Feng *
Deborah *
Ridtz*
Jono*
Eljo*
Redski*
Nix*
Sharon*
LeeDeeYa*


.::Say something...


Free Photo Center from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com


.::Sunday, June 27, 2004
I may not be the perfect son
Not even wat you thought i would be
For after all that
I m just unhappy to be in this family

The chance I wished to take
Was taken by who else but you
You robbed me of everythin
And now I lie here wonderin wat to do

Even though hope glimmers
I wish not to take it
For I m still unhappy
With the way it has all become

The path I chose to take
Just burns the desire I had
For now it rots
Like a bark eaten by termites

I have lost my all
Lost it all
And yet this anger I have
I cant put out

I dont know if i can forgive you
If it takes this downward spiral
For you to see who I really am
Then I will take it

If it means losin everything
Even my life
I would
I could

But even if i did
What would that mean to you
Another lost soul to the world unknown
where i will be consumed

You shouldnt have done that
For why should I fight now for a cause
That I know I will lose
No hardwork can repair what cause I have lost

I dont know if you will ever know
For now I have closed the door
And shut it tight from you
So whether you will get through
I believe I m done with you

For i have never been like this before
Till you slammed your fist on my door
I will never be able to get myself back
For I dont want to anymore...

To be your son
You have placed hopes
But now its gone
For I have been provoked
And I dont know what else I can do
But sulk in this world I have been locked in...


*Just*another day in my life 1:27 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

"Shackled by emotions within..."