-EmoTions-

[ A friend, a foe, at times and its unwise to let it rule your life or it will bring you down...]

.::Thnx to ya ppl...


blogskins
blogger
Photobucket.com
Sitemeter
Ayashi no Ceres theme

.::memories

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004


.::links

Manutd.com
Soccernet
Candystand.com
Happy Tree Friends
Friendster

.::blog reads


Nabil *
Linda *
Kexin *
Nazra *
Michelle *
Sam *
Roslan *
Chui San*
Kah Lun *
Stanley *
Aaron *
Edith *
Kt *
KL *
Yuli *
NRMH *
Ariana *
Amanda *
Firecheri *
George *
Luke *
NLYF *
Alissa *
Rizal *
Sarrah *
Chen Feng *
Deborah *
Ridtz*
Jono*
Eljo*
Redski*
Nix*
Sharon*
LeeDeeYa*


.::Say something...


Free Photo Center from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com


.::Tuesday, July 13, 2004
DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL - Vindicated


Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine of it has caught my eye

And roped me in
So mesmerizing, so hypnotizing
I am captivated

[Chorus:]
I am Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
I swear I knew it all along

And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself

So clear
Like the diamond in your ring
Cut to mirror your intentions
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye

And rendered me
So isoloated, so motivated
I am certain now that

[Chorus]

So turn
Up the corners of your lips
Part them and feel my finger tips
Trace the moment, fall forever
Defense is paper thin
Just one touch and I'd be in
Too deep now to ever swim against the current
So let me slip away [3x]
So let me slip against the current
So let me slip away [4x]

[Chorus]

Slight hope
It dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption...

here is the lyrics to such an emo song...haha...u noe how music affects me...well ask me frens and u will noe...this song does wat to me...haha...watever...well...tonite gonna mug mug mug i think...well shd lar...gotta buck up...told my parents bout my failures liao...haiz...anyway...two days of pure confusion and lots of thoughts...haha...linz shd noe why...hahaha....watever lar...well peeps...love this song so much...DC rox!!!...anyway u noe i never do get excited bout my birthday...coz...i dunnoe...not reli the rara type...prefer to hv a quiet occasion with ppl i love...just a chat...dont spend so much...simple...maybe a small cake or wat...nothin more than that...anyway...i mean..out of all the days in the yr...the one i aint excited abt is my birthday...dunnoe why...if ppl remember it...dats gd...it puts a smile...but if they dont...it doesnt matter...anyway a birthday is just like any normal day..ya...haha...watever lar...anyway heres somethin that came out of my mind...food for thought i guess...haha...

"Sometimes i just wished i wasn't born so that the truth wont linger in my mind, but yet i find it a blessing that i was for life is a wonder yet to be found and a struggle once it is...To live is to die and in death springs new life either in darkness where lies no meaning or in the light where the meaning has always been..."


*Just*another day in my life 8:24 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

"Shackled by emotions within..."