rather poetic aint it...i guess its just dat its the only way i can release my thoughts...through writing them...i aint got no one to listen to me no more so who else but the world wide web...and of course the faithful taggers...anyway...kinda groggy now...had a cup of rum and 7-up...ya...fyi my bro bought me vintage 12yr old rum frm the philippines and its world renowned...and it cost equivalent to like 3 singapore dollars...anyway thoughts again and more thoughts...i guess this is the only place i can put my thoughts up and hv ppl really read em...but i dunnoe if it really makes sense or not to them or whether it affects them...well its better if i dun rite...so i shall assume wat i say wat i do is rite...by sayin dat i m sayin that i m rite all the time...rite???....haha...i also dunnoe..sounds like boastin to me rather than sensibility...anyway...fyi kinda feel...tired...ya...tired...tired of wat...shant tell...i m after all a mystery to many of you...despite of the write up i did abt myself...now been thinkin...(as always...who would wanna hear my thoughts...haha...thats why its up here...besides...nobody cares abt your thoughts...lest they hv the same thoughts as u do...get it??)ya...so it kinda reminds me back to my sec 1 days when everyday i pen a thought...then sec 2 towards the middle of the yr i stopped...guess now its back to those days...where i speak to an unknown audience...comprised of ppl i may noe...but i guess its more of those ppl i dun...
Is attention really what I want....
Is it really what I need
Have I really become so bitter
That I can't take all this tatter
Am I stupid...
Am I unready...
Am I just deluded by farfetched dreams...
Why should I compromise my beliefs
One built a long way back
Why do people compromise theirs
Is it because we have to submit to the world's demands...
Because then we were all unready immatured grunts
Whose minds were fueled by angst
egotistic values...
Idealistic dreams...
Youthful ignorance...
Then how can people deserve to live...
With values so unclear
With no solidity to even stand upon
The only reason I have become
Was that I never compromised my thoughts
My beliefs...
My vows...
My feelings...
My everything...
Though I may stumble...
I will not stay down too long...
Because my beliefs catches me below...
And pulls me up again...
To breath the fresh air again...
But the worse to happen...
The most disappointing at all...
Is when you fall...
You may never reach the ground...
Because it was never there...
And thats just disappointing...
Ask yourselves...
What do you stand on today...
well..another thought...cooked up by my mind...another thought...sent out without the thought of who will read it...if it hurts ppl...i m just sorry...thoughts are just thoughts...they come they disappear...and when i read them again...i will go..ahh...how stupid/foolish/wise/young/bla bla bla...i was...well i still feel sore thats all...frm wat i dun really noe...but i hope it heals...but if its not treated quick enough it develops an infection...and the sore has to be removed...ok...enough of the figurative crap ya...haiz...i guess shd put a slogan on my blog...that...i m unknown...the little things in life i do...never get acknowledge...my beliefs...are mocked...yet those...who receive all this acknowledgement...take all those little things for granted...but i guess i too am guilty of some of wat i say...but yet again why do something u dun believe in...even though it does good to ppl...where is the meanin...i stand up for my youthfulness...and my beliefs...but that does not mean i just say it...i must do it...for how else will a person show their beliefs...its in wat they do...and how they do it...haiz...anyway...tip...dont think of writtin like this for your gp...write like this when you pen your own book...maybe i shd...and get a publisher who would publish everythin...well fat hope lar...its as if some publisher likes a thought by some angsty teenager who is bitter at how the world reacts...but i guess thats just me...haiz..too long liao...dunnoe the focus of this post anyway...well....its the alcohol takin effect now...hahah....not that i m drunk...but somehow...once it gets into your system...u may never noe wat it will do...haha...well enough lar...guess wat i hv said in here....(not referin to the alcohol mind you...i m pretty clear in the mind...)...i guess thats my imperfection...thoughts upon thoughts...accumulate...leaving no room...guess like i used to say in one of my entries...and has actually captured one of my frens to put it on his msn nick...haha...for his sake coz he cant get it rite now...it goes like this...
"Serenity within this four walls of mine are devouring my mind...to the point my thoughts are playing no role at all..."
Thats life i guess...everyman for themselves...how sad...