-EmoTions-

[ A friend, a foe, at times and its unwise to let it rule your life or it will bring you down...]

.::Thnx to ya ppl...


blogskins
blogger
Photobucket.com
Sitemeter
Ayashi no Ceres theme

.::memories

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004


.::links

Manutd.com
Soccernet
Candystand.com
Happy Tree Friends
Friendster

.::blog reads


Nabil *
Linda *
Kexin *
Nazra *
Michelle *
Sam *
Roslan *
Chui San*
Kah Lun *
Stanley *
Aaron *
Edith *
Kt *
KL *
Yuli *
NRMH *
Ariana *
Amanda *
Firecheri *
George *
Luke *
NLYF *
Alissa *
Rizal *
Sarrah *
Chen Feng *
Deborah *
Ridtz*
Jono*
Eljo*
Redski*
Nix*
Sharon*
LeeDeeYa*


.::Say something...


Free Photo Center from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com


.::Tuesday, July 06, 2004
Reality check:
for this six months have seen my life take a dip...i can say that u noe coz my life is not showin wat it shd...the portrayal of my life is just like any other in the world...i hv not exercised my responsibility nor shown a gd testimony of what i shd be. i hv not been as open to my parents as i shd hv been thats why the cracks durin the past few wks...

Resolution:
I hv to redeem myself. Become who i used to be. BUt i noe my strength alone is never enough to pull me through therefore i must noe who i shd put my trust and faith upon when times of strife appear. Homework, revision must be done but on top of that my quiet time must be there too for i believe i hv driftin frm the Word. I shd speak my mind like i shd to my parents for i noe i cant kp everythin inside and i noe by keepin things inside ppl close to me will noe there is somethin wrong and i believe i shd share more things with my parents.

Vindication:
It is true my life is one like a prodigal, wild and i hv lost control of it and it shows for our lives are like our rooms mine is really messed up...for it shows in my room...and it is true a lot of effort will be needed to clean it up...and it is up to me to take it on...and i noe it means sacrificin things...

Prayer For the remainder of the year:
Guidance, strength and a life pleasing to the Lord...


I know my life has never been a smile to You,
I know my life has made you angrier than ever,
I know my life is meant to be more than this,
I know what is wrong yet I cant do it rite.

I need your guidance
I need your strength
I need your wisdom
Though I know i m worthy of none

Forgive me for my trespasses
Forgive me for my unbelief
Forgive me for I m not what you want me to be
Forgive me dear Lord for that is wat i want

To not be what i hv become
To not do what i hv been doin
To turn ard and come back to you
To be in your embrace once again

For I want thy blessing
For I need you everyday
For without you my life
Is nothing more than vapour in Your eyes

And i see with you in my life
There is a reason to be alive


*Just*another day in my life 8:37 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

"Shackled by emotions within..."