-EmoTions-

[ A friend, a foe, at times and its unwise to let it rule your life or it will bring you down...]

.::Thnx to ya ppl...


blogskins
blogger
Photobucket.com
Sitemeter
Ayashi no Ceres theme

.::memories

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004


.::links

Manutd.com
Soccernet
Candystand.com
Happy Tree Friends
Friendster

.::blog reads


Nabil *
Linda *
Kexin *
Nazra *
Michelle *
Sam *
Roslan *
Chui San*
Kah Lun *
Stanley *
Aaron *
Edith *
Kt *
KL *
Yuli *
NRMH *
Ariana *
Amanda *
Firecheri *
George *
Luke *
NLYF *
Alissa *
Rizal *
Sarrah *
Chen Feng *
Deborah *
Ridtz*
Jono*
Eljo*
Redski*
Nix*
Sharon*
LeeDeeYa*


.::Say something...


Free Photo Center from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com


.::Wednesday, July 28, 2004
was on my way home just now...thinking again as usual...cmon wat else am i good/bad at...thinking rite...haha...anyway...thought up some thoughts...well b4 i spill those...just wanna say its my midwk thoughts...yeah!!!...hahaha....ya...anyway...here are the thoughts...guess some of ya may not understand why the sudden tone in my writting...but i noe among you ppl some may understand...

People come people go
That's life I believe so
Hearts break hearts crumble
Am a victim of heart rubble
For believing in something so superficial
Was it foolish, was it wise
I don't know for I'm unwise
For life for people change in an instant
Moving on going so distant
Forgetting all except their own mission
How innocently selfish people are?
How scheming people can be...
Life is a race, and I a liability
For I have lost the belief in people
Lost the belief of something so great
Then I heard a cry in the distance
A wanting to make right what was wrong
Hope...
It dazzled my eyes
So blinding was it that I saw it not
Effort...
Was never there
Or am I too judgemental to even care?
Trust...
Like a broken bridge
That takes a lifetime to rebuild
Give...
My everything I entrusted
Yet till now I never regretted
Love...
A word missused
That I was fooled by it
That from then till now
Its a taboo to me
For people come people go
People move on
And I am willing to let go
For if I hold on I will only die
Trying to change the people mind
Whereby the mind is set
Am I just doing to much for this people...
I dont know...
But the people do...
In conclusion...
I still believe...
Maybe people don't...
 
Well...it sounds kinda angry i guess...well anyway shall stop guessing...i hate guessing...anyway...just wanna say...that...its wat i feel and i m honest with myself...i just wished that it had come out sooner...but i dunnoe..anyway...hope it hurts no one in the radius of my heart...but somehow i feel that it has...life is selfish...i believe it is....because its so clear...i want to live life believin in a meaning...a reason...but because of some happenings...i m very much convinced...haiz...life is just different now...not like it used to be....


*Just*another day in my life 6:52 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

"Shackled by emotions within..."