.::Friday, August 13, 2004 Thnx God for cabbies...this is a tribute to all ya cabbies out there...you all rox!!!...lol..kk..enough with the nonsense...but seriously reli need to thnx this ppl...shd have an international day for cabbies...hahahha...anyway why cabbies?? well found them reli interestin...hahahha...nah nvm enough of dat now hv an interview with my mind then hahaha...
Interviewer: Hi there MIND...How hv you been?
MIND: ok...am fine i guess...
Interviewer: RITE....
MIND:uhuh...
Interviewer: SO wats been up recently there...been thinkin(cynical stare) alot lately...
MIND:(stuttering)...No...NNNnnOoo!
Interviewer: Somethings up isnt it...right??...
MIND: I dont know...dont wanna noe...
Interviewer:You know u cant run away don't you...
MIND: HEY! I THOUGHT THIS WAS AN INTERVIEW NOT AN INTEROGATION!!!
Interviewer: Ok...relax relax...Now...where was I...ahh yes...recently you hv been thinkin...You hv been rite...
MIND:....
Interviewer: Answer the qn...cmon...u hv...have you...dont deny it...you noe u cant help it...
MIND: I just cant say it now...I dont want to...its just..just...haiz...forget it...ur jobs done...i dont need this interview...go...u noe enough already...
Interviewer: Haiz...what hv u become...why hv you shut urself up in that crazy place u built in you...
MIND:I just cant stand the sunlight...becoz i m so used to the cold inside...
Interviewer: Its been very long since u hv felt the warmth...you gotta get used to it...
MIND: HEY! WaT did i say...i m payin you so i dun want you to ask anymore qns...pack and go!!!
Interviewer: Is that so...haiz...welcome back to ur old shell...when will you ever get out...I noe you more than ever...
MIND:...haiz...You always noe wat to say ...but i just cant let you do this anymore to me...
Interviewer: What???...who are you talkin abt...
MIND: If I hv been robbed than so be it...but dun dwell on my feelings no more!
Interviewer: DAts interesting...come on say it...kp on doing it...
MIND: Wat I hv felt i hv kept...because I hv kept it long enough for a reason so pure...but yet kp it all has made it just...boil...If I let go...I may just be like an uncontrollable beast...the cracks are showing in my being...I cant tell you my heart no more...becoz i just cant anymore...
Interviewer: Hey cmon guy relax...
MIND: DONT YOU EVER DARE TELL ME TO RELAX!!! IT...RELAX HAS NEVER BEEN IN MY VOCAB!!!...(begins to breath heavily)...aaaarrrgh...its the tension again...
Interviewer: Oh no...hey snap out of it...
MIND: it always happens...aaaarrrrgghghh!!!....i hv lost slp...ppl do care...but do they really...like is ur concern there just a touch and go...aargghh!!!....(presses his temples)
Interviewer: Hey(panics)...relax...relax...oh no....i dunnoe wat to do....hey dun say dat...i m here for you...
MIND: I heard dat b4...dun give me promises that just fade...been duped like dat b4...even if ur intentions are good...dun play games with me anymore...
Interviewer: Hey wat r u sayin...i dont get ya...ur goin beyond...come back to who u r supposed to be...
MIND: I know wat ur sayin...maybe i dun...just go and leave me be...
Interviewer: Now now...dun judge me lest ye be judged yourself...becoz of one...you lost trust in all...you cant do this yanoe...and i m not speakin coz i m interviewin you...I care...
MIND: Heard that before...dun buy it no more...i wont be easily fooled...
Interviewer: Why are you sayin this...cant you see that u r drillin in another deep and treacherous hole...u noe u cant do anything no more to that person you care...nothin u do...nothing...let it all go...
MIND: Wat do u noe abt me!..and seriously u sound so familiar...so familiar...get away...
Interviewer:Take me as those bystanders who watch u everyday...who notice that look you always hv...who notice the real person u r tryin to show...U are aware that ppl out there care...so let them care...you are takin it on urself...
MIND: Havent I been doin that all my life...
Interviewer: yes...till u let someone care...
MIND:....i noe...
Interviewer: calm down now...its alright...you have said it all...and you noe you cant say wat u said again...its all out there...
MIND: (starts to tear)Why do you sound like someone I noe...HEy...you there??
Interviewer: I have my story now...and thanks alot to you...carry on now and tell the rest of your story...coz the previous chapter has ended...and now the next page is blank...get up now...and start writting them down...
MIND: I cant do this all alone...
Interviewer: You won't...and you noe why...there ppl there placed in ur life...u may not noe who they r...but they will come and they will go...its a matter of whether you want to find them...
MIND: What's your real name?
Interviewer: You already know it...just pick urself up...trust in whom you can trust...believe in whom you can believe...walk where the light shines...don't give up...you always had the key...and someone has always been waiting on the other side of that door...open it...use it...
MIND: I will...so wat happens now...
Interview: Thats why I hv to go now...and yes if u ever need me again...call me by my name...and i will be there...dun make urself this way...coz u may never noe that ppl out there do care...lift ur head...smile...clear yourself of everything...focus...dats wat you need...now I will take my leave...and like i said...u can always count on me...
MIND: Thanks...nxt time u come...its not for an interview ok...
Hmmm...i noe you all will be wondering...me too...still am...hahha...ya...