.::Tuesday, August 31, 2004 word of the day: detatched
i feel kinda detatched frm my blog all of a sudden...hmmm really not sure why...coz whenever i stare at the screen i just cant seem to find wat to write on...apparently i suppose i write with a reason in mind...rite now there isnt a reason to write...anyway wat am i blabbering abt...well just wanna say guys dont worry bout me bloggin...i may just take like 5 days blog once i mean the last time i mentioned abt not bloggin that was in may or june...that i stopped for abt 30 days???...anyway my blog is turnin one this 13th sept...ya...well dunnoe why i sound so excited...its just dat i feel that its grt keepin somethin alive for more than you can imagine...which just brings back memories...haiz...haha....well i suppose bein guys better look forward for nxt months edition...will find a way to spice up this site...haha...ya...
with open arms you beckon me to come...
with open arms you embrace me by your side...
with open arms you didnt shun me away despite who I am...
with open arms you taught me how to live my days...
with open arms I call my friend to come...
with open arms I will embrace my friend by my side...
with open arms I won't shun you away despite what you've done...
with open arms I will teach you how to live your days...
True Love is like a father receiving his lost son who walked out of his life...
True Love is never selfish nor meant for any specific person...
True Love are not empty promises that will be broken...
True Love is something we can never hv unless....
With open arms He beckoned me...
His long lost son...undeserving for what I am...
Yet with open arms He accepts me..