well, thats wat humans are."
why i wonder...
Why?
"...Somtimes I think I'm crazyI'm crazy, oh so crazyWhy am I here, am I just wasting my time?
But then I see my baby
Suddenly I'm not crazy
It all makes sense when I look into her eyes..."
continued
...People make jokes, cuz they don't understand me
They just dont see my real side
I act like shit don't phase me,
Inside it drives me crazy
My insecurities could eat me alive
But then I see my baby
Suddenly I'm not crazy
It all makes sense when I look into her eyes...
...But I wanna just take this time out to be perfectly honest
Cuz there's a lot of shit I keep bottled that hurts deep inside o' my soul,
And just know that I grow colder the older I grow
This boulder on my shoulder gets heavy and harder to hold
And this load is like the weight of the world
And I think my neck is breaking should I just give up,
Or try to live up to these expectations?...
"Halie's Song" Eminem...
its interesting really how feelins make us do things...be the pulsator of our impulses...and yes this is my theme song for the month i mean it does kinda relate though not sayin i make it come and control me totally but recent wks its been playin like i said in my head...and whenever i hear it it just melts me...i mean melt...and honestly i suppose that when ppl see right through you and discover your vulnerabilities you whince like an animal knowin its fate as it faces the butcher...i would say dat when i got a song somethin is wrong....when that song goes...then its fine...well like eminem we are all finding our halie's the one's that make us smile the ones that make us feel free, understood...i suppose i am not sure myself of my halies' although i noe God is definitely one of them...feelins or like banana peelins...they can be a strength or a source but also like a peelin....make us slip and fall...anyway beginnin to miss my dog...KL!!! my dog....hahaha heres a cute shot...anyway ya i suppose another song dat i can related to is five for fightin's song(superman one frm the last line)....
"It aint easy, to be me..."